Last updated on April 12,2023
Thank you for visiting the website www.bluewhite.co (the "Website"), which is provided by Blue White RoboticsLtd., an Israeli company (Collectively and individually “BWR”, “Company”, “We,” “Us,” or “Our”).
1. GENERAL TERMS
- User" or "You"–each person or entity accessing or using the Website, from any type of device.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. WEBSITE CONTENT
- ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND BWR, DOES NOT MAKE AND FULLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, ORALLY OR IN WRITING, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER IMPLIED BY THE LAW OR OTHERWISE DERIVED FROM IT, PROCEDURE OR PRACTICE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE INTERFERENCE OR ERROR-FREE, OR WITH REGARD TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELIABILITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER VIOLATION.
- BWR IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT OR FOR RELIANCE ON THEM, AND BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT, ITS CORRECTNESS, AND/OR FOR ANY USE THAT IS MADE OF IT. THE CONTENT IS GENERAL IN NATURE, IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION OF ANY TYPE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING ANY DECISION IN ANY AREA.
- BWR is entitled to make changes or updates to the content or to portions of it, at any time and without prior notice. The content may be out of date, and BWR does not undertake to update it at all or with any frequency, and it should not be relied upon as being up to date. The images on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and are not binding in any manner. Any reliance on the content and/or the advice you receive through the Website shall be your full and sole responsibility, and you will bear full responsibility for your use of the Website and/or its contents, and for the outcome of such use.
4. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- Certain content and information provided on and through the Website, including, without limitation, BWR's logo, trademark, graphics, design, information, text, images, data, and other material displayed, available, or present through the Website are subject to intellectual property rights of BWR. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyrights, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), patents, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), and other intellectual and proprietary rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same, shall all be the sole property of the Company (or the Company has been granted the right to use it and/or publish it on the Website), and You may not use it without the Company’s prior written consent.
- BWR retains all rights, including any intellectual property rights in the Website's content, which is the property of BWR (or licensed to BWR by a third party) and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You hereby acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest in or to any of such content.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it shall be clarified that the copyright in the idea underlying the Website, its design, its trademarks, and any other action in the Website that is unique and exclusive to the Company, is reserved for the Company.
- We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to download and print copies of any portion of the content of our Website to which you have properly gained access, but only for your own personal, non-commercial use (unless you posted the content), and only if you do not modify, make copies of, publish, transmit, distribute, rent, lease, loan, participate in the transfer or sale of, provide others with any portion of, reproduce, duplicate, create new or derivative works from, distribute, perform, or display the content, in whole or in part, including commercial use.
6. PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
- The use of and/or access to the Websites by you and/or by anyone else on your behalf is and shall remain solely your responsibility. You may not use our Website in any manner that: (1) breaches any of the use of these Terms; (2) breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation; (3) infringes our copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or of third parties, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; (4) is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; (5) has the potential to, interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the Website (or servers or networks connected to it); (6) provide services to third parties; (7) give an unauthorized person to access or use the Website.
- The Website is not intended for your commercial use, or any other non-personal use, and only we and our affiliates and partners, and they alone, are permitted to place advertisements and commercial information through the Website.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY
- BWR, its managers, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, agents, representatives, other third parties, and/or the heirs of the above and/or those replacing them, are hereby fully, completely, and unconditionally exempt from any and all obligation and are not responsible for any part of the content on the Website, including but not limited to third-party content, software, products, or any other part used in connection with the Website or contained therein, being complete, accurate, updated, timely, secure, interruption or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or for any decision you make based on anything contained or accessible through the Website.
- You bear sole responsibility for any damages and claims in this respect, and you can immediately stop using the Website, its content, and/or the products and services provided through the Website. Notwithstanding anything said anywhere else, there is no responsibility toward you and/or toward any third party in connection with the Website and/or its content and/or services and/or products provided in connection with the Website, for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential and/or economic damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of income, documents, files, profit, goodwill, data and/or computer time, recovery of programs and/or purchase of alternative goods or services, the costs of downtime and/or third party claims, etc., even if informed of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, discontinuing using the Website or its content is your sole remedy.
- The Website may contain links to other Website, materials, and services that are not under our control, which provided solely as a convenience to you, does not imply any endorsement by us and we are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of such third-party materials.
9. GOVERNING LAW
12. CHANGESand RETENTION
· The Company reserves the right to purge User's content from its databases at any time and from time to time without notice, and it is User's responsibility to back up any such content or data.
· BWR may at any time modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services or any part thereof, impose restrictions on them in its sole discretion, for a specific User or all users, without the need to give notice, including but not limited to block, cutoff, restrict, and cease services for any reason.
· When you use the Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that BWR shall not be liable to you or to any third party, for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any modification, suspension, or deletion of the Website, and you waive any claim regarding reliance on the Website.
· We collect only personally identified information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you, for example, the information you provide upon your registration for accounts, email addresses, your correspondences with us, if any, etc." Personal Information" shall mean identifying information, including but not limited to name, phone number, home address, electronic mail address, and every other information having identifying nature.
· We reserve the right to use or disclose Personal Information to law enforcement, regulatory, other government agencies, or third parties, if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the BWR’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Last updated on April 12, 2023